Helping philanthropic organizations develop impactful strategies and deliver effective programs.
FHI Partners works with mission-driven, philanthropic organizations who are looking to maximize their impact and effectiveness on key development issues. We draw from the full breadth of FHI 360’s expertise as well as that of our in-country local partners to deliver locally driven solutions and sustainable results.
What We Do
- Strengthen programmatic effectiveness and impact
- We design and co-create programs with our philanthropic organization partners that build on FHI 360’s expertise, presence in country, relationships with local stakeholders and program implementation success to achieve mutually established goals. We continually monitor and evaluate initiatives against clearly defined metrics to enhance impact.
- Develop effective tools and strategies
- Using our deep technical expertise and wide ranging programmatic experience, we develop tools and strategies that enhance the effectiveness of our philanthropic organization partners. These may include:
- Integration of development strategies
- Digital tools and solutions
- Education assessments and toolkits
- Research utilization planning tools
- Leverage the FHI 360 global platform
- With more than 4,000 employees — in more than 60 countries and all U.S. states — and areas of expertise that span the spectrum of human development, we are uniquely positioned to deploy the right teams, where needed, to address today’s interrelated development challenges.